When Does A Cat Sing? - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
Catty, is a lovely cat,
Even if, she doesn't say that!
She is really, smart and nice,
And when you say , ' PISS PISS ', twice,
She opens her eyes,
Widely with a colorful bright,
To see if somewhere, is a mice,
In black or in white!
Believe me, that she is,
She feels when, your 'PISS, PISS ',
Is from your heart,
And not just a game,
Of your Ego-Fame!
Yes, she is,
Very smart, indeed!
When she sits, quite comfortable,
She can see what is on the table.
And then with a long sound,
Begins to sing and applaud!
Miau, miau, mieau, mieau,
Miau, miau, mieau, mieau, !
And then, in a jump,
Your food, can't be found!
Catty, is really a lovely cat,
Even if, she doesn't say THAT!
Comments about When Does A Cat Sing? by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda