When Will You Come Home? - Poem by Jon Arno
Sitting in the corner of the room so dark
Silence grips my soul …why are we apart?
My mind replays the moment that you walked away
Why did we let this happen? I wanted you to stay
The clock on the wall sets the tone for the night
The rhythm and the sound they compete with my plight
Tick.. Tock.. Tick.. Tock.. Oh how I feel alone!
Tick..Tock…Tick..Tock…When will you come home?
© Jon Arno
Comments about When Will You Come Home? by Jon Arno
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl