Amy Louise Kerswell
When Will You Let Me Go? - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
When will you let me die?
Don't you get can't you see?
I don't wish to live my life.
I can't take any more pain.
I hate living in pains lane.
When you let me go?
When will you let my suffering end?
Why can't you see I can't take anymore?
Please see it like I do.
My life is over and done.
See it like I do I am not worth saving.
I am only worth dying.
No body will miss me for long.
Comments about When Will You Let Me Go? by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl