Where's The Music? - Poem by Alex M.ller
Can you hear the music's roar?
Can you feel the music's beat?
Can you read any ole musical score?
Can you clap your hands and stomp your feet?
Let the music lift you up and make you fly,
Let it envelop you and sing a sweet tune
As your thoughts are away, floating in the sky,
The music will not let the return any time soon.
But a life without music,
A life without song,
Is only when you choose it,
And my friend, that decision is wrong.
So open your soul and let the ballads in,
Because a life without music feels to me a sin.
Comments about Where's The Music? by Alex M.ller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl