While I Breathe - Poem by rhonda collins
While I breathe..I dream of you,
As we cross over to our special place.
Like the mornings first dew
I feel your hand upon my face.
While I breathe....I am so free
To let go of all my doubt and fears,
Im in the place Im meant to be,
Only happiness, no more tears.
While I breathe...I love only you.
You have shown me how to love.
I know our hearts beat true
And I thank God above
Comments about While I Breathe by rhonda collins
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl