Who Am I? - Poem by Christina Viera
I’m the thing lurking under your bed.
I’m the thing that stalks your every move.
I am with you,
Thick or thin.
I am sometimes not fair.
Sometimes I turn out for the worst.
I am with everything,
And with everyone.
Sometimes I’m horrible.
Sometimes I’m awesome.
I am hated by people who commit suicide.
I am the one thing that you have and I have.
I am life.
Comments about Who Am I? by Christina Viera
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl