Lawrence S. Pertillar
Who's Impeding Who? - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
'Why have you allowed them to do 'that' to you? '
To do what?
Impede your progress.
What is it have you seen me do to witness? '
What you've been doing for many years.
Who seems to have benefitted,
From what you've seen? '
You do seem to be more motivated.
AND with more ambition.
Who's impeding who?
And from what? '
Maybe they impede themselves?
And this they have yet to notice.
Didn't you say they were impeding?
Yeah, I did.
They think they are doing that to you.
'It is not yet a crime to have useless thoughts.'
Comments about Who's Impeding Who? by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl