Lawrence S. Pertillar
Who Would Be Qualified To Monitor Your Achievement? - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Implementing methods used,
To ensure some do not succeed...
Jeopardizes the effects of this success,
I would believe.
Since who be qualified,
To monitor your achievement?
If you are there witnessing one's stagnation.
Who does the improving with growth.
There is no growth.'
Don't say that too loudly.
Keeping other people down,
Makes some folks feel better about themselves.
And usually those suppressed,
Are the ones who learn their lessons the best.
Comments about Who Would Be Qualified To Monitor Your Achievement? by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl