Why? - Poem by Princealton McKenzley
Why do you cry?
Do you cry because your little bit shy,
High or maybe you just don't know why?
Well those are definitely not the reasons why I cry
Although when I do I have this urgent feeling to die
No one quite understands anymore
How I feel or how much I have to endure
I know what I'm going through can't compare to those around me
Yet here I am, still trying to explain my problems through a little poetry
Comments about Why? by Princealton McKenzley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda