Why Am I Doing This? - Poem by Bruno Punzalan
Oh! i like it. this is where i need to reveal my innerself.
I don't mind if i don't follow rules for this craft.
all i need is myself expression.
to those who have mastered the art based on a certain rule,
do what you love.
we are in this world to be what we wanted to, whether vane or pleasure, what is important is we are one with oneself.
i accept criticism for the good of the art, but above all, it is still what i like.... that dictates the story...haha.
winnipeg, manitoba june62011
Comments about Why Am I Doing This? by Bruno Punzalan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl