Will You Be Mine Juli - Poem by jonathan dzija
hey julianna its jon =] i wanted to tell you i really like you and i think of you constantly i have a smile on my face whenever im with you and whenever i hear your voice your a very amazing girl and an awesome friend <3 your everything i could ask for in a girl and i feel like were ready to take the next step. i want to know if you will be my girlfriend :) ?
Comments about Will You Be Mine Juli by jonathan dzija
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl