William Wallace - Poem by Molly Arwen
Is a famous Scottish warrior.
Loved Scottland an fought for our freedome.
Loving was he
In his heart,
And without him
we would still be struggling against the English
Mums and Dads should respect him more.
And famous he was,
Loved Scotland did he
Loved Scotland he did,
And fought for our freedome he did, he realy
Cared for our freedome. In the
End, he was hung drawn and quaurterd.
Comments about William Wallace by Molly Arwen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda