Aida Alcala Joshi, Ph. D.
Winds Of Time - Poem by Aida Alcala Joshi, Ph. D.
And so it goes... You and I will be gone leaving imprints
on the winds of time. The burst of life - the laughter, the joy,
the sorrow. The love, the caring, the painful partings; The struggle, the triumphs, the rewards- All these leave imprints on the winds
of time. New life, new generations will come...
as generations before us have come. Endless. Winds will unfold and reveal the imprints
of lives gone by - same moon, same stars,
same sun, same blue of the sky; Same dusk and sunset, same sunrise...
all key witnesses to the unfolding times. Endless. Now ... your turn, making imprints on
the winds of time.
Comments about Winds Of Time by Aida Alcala Joshi, Ph. D.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Aida Alcala Joshi, Ph. D.'s Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda