Wings Of Refuge - Poem by Janice Setters
Like an eagle high on a cliff.
A jagged rock is his stronghold.
Seeking those in need.
Hearing a crying spirit.
Hide me in the shadows of your wings.
His eyes detects me from afar.
Swooping sown like an eagle on his prey.
He rescues me.
Feathers of compassion cover my soul.
Gliding smoothly across the heavens.
I will not fear terror in the night.
Nor passing arrows by day.
Wings of refuge cover my journeying soul.
Comments about Wings Of Refuge by Janice Setters
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl