Winter's Summer - Poem by venkatesh nagaraj
Winter without you is like
a summer in a winter, when memories
of your love murmur in my winter.
Summer in a winter was never been
hot as it is.when the memories
of your love thrills me today.
Winters summer were very rare when
we walked on the bed of purple flowers
with your affectionate look.
When I forget this heat and
hold you in my poetic arms, you
kiss my poem through your heart
in this winter.
winter's summer was very rare...
Comments about Winter's Summer by venkatesh nagaraj
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl