Winterer - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
Would this tropical seed grow in this rich soil
And become a Wintergreen one day
Or it may be winterkilled some day?
When I was watering to the rose bush in the morning
I deeply thought of myself.
Comments about Winterer by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda