Wishy Washy Like Sidelining A Car Wash - Poem by s./j. goldner
But yet I don't think women truly like it
when another woman speaks her mind.
because part of her wishes she had done it-
and the other part is envious of the affection
she receives, the respect, more frankly given
from the opposite sex.
Comments about Wishy Washy Like Sidelining A Car Wash by s./j. goldner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl