Witches Are Scary - Poem by Bruce Larkin
Some witches are spooky,
While others are rather mean.
With warts on their noses
And skin that's creepy green.
Scary things can happen
Wherever witches are seen.
I'm glad the only witches I see
Are looking for treats on Halloween
Comments about Witches Are Scary by Bruce Larkin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl