Lawrence S. Pertillar
With Rustic And Musked Undertones - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
You make me blush,
With rustic and musked undertones.
A cologne guaranteed.
One sniff promises.
The quickness of the fetch.
With less lip and more undressing.
Although I lust,
Not so hushed.
Whenever I am touched,
In that zone.
I'm done with candlelight and wine.
If you can not scent,
I am heated beyond consent.
Yet you want to play 'Come Get Me'.
With relentless teasing meant.
In blindfold you and I
As we try to find our bodies.
And I am not so sure.
If you are blindfolded any more.
And I think to myself.
The cologne I wear,
I'm taking back to the store!
Comments about With Rustic And Musked Undertones by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl