Lawrence S. Pertillar
With Wishes To Erase Reality - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Their own greed has driven them to madness.
Now they want a 'fix'.
To restore the benefits.
Since from their fingertips,
Greed is diminishing and has slipped.
They are in a traumatic fit.
With wishes to erase reality,
And any involvement with it!
Comments about With Wishes To Erase Reality by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl