Words - Poem by Sunil D'pudi
The eloquence of words
Renders a strange strength
To the windows of the heart.
By sweet tears,
The white paper
Talks a language of voluptous emotions.
Preserved and archived
By the whirl-winds of time,
The paper changes color
But the words
With the swing of a delicate music.
The poet may die;
Shall always live
In the fountains of human thought.
Comments about Words by Sunil D'pudi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl