Words Hurt - Poem by Christina Jayne
Shall we duel,
in the ebony of night,
surrounded by a cool blanket of wind.
Your icy words stab my heart and leave slivers within.
The twinkling i see,
is in the sky,
not your fiery eye.
Don't pull it out,
I will choose if and when.
Comments about Words Hurt by Christina Jayne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl