Words On Conceptual Poetry - Poem by Nyein Way
ideas are machines which drive you into the world of uncreative manifesto which is new creative creation rising out of life full of pain you cannot express os you cannot be depressed or yopu cannot be impressed you become a machine trained by society and community around you but the only thing you can do is cultivate you ideas to be a n uncreative poet to lead a proactive humanistic person
let's write conceptual poems.
let' create uncreative writing practised by social construction.
let's make poems out of our intuitive potential.
Comments about Words On Conceptual Poetry by Nyein Way
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda