Dillip K Swain
Wrong Vs Right - Poem by Dillip K Swain
I have the power
Wrong Vs right
I never feel jealous
Of others who achieve things
By merits but I protest
Unfair growth with illegal practices!
I appreciate some meritorious
Persons who are promoting
Their own works in this environment!
Comments about Wrong Vs Right by Dillip K Swain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda