Year 2018 - Poem by Jasbir Chatterjee
Year 2018 just gone by
Was probably the longest year ever…
Wavy, unpredictable ups, downs, and plateaus.
Earthquake in one place, tsunami in another,
Cyclone in one place, terrorist attack in another.
Drought in one place, famine in another…
Saved only by the warmth of the caring humanity.
But thank God, it's all over…
Year 2019 is here now…
Who knows what it brings.
How many fortunes and what kind of misfortunes.
You've got, Friends.
It may all disappear
In a jiffy.
Comments about Year 2018 by Jasbir Chatterjee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl