Yet Again - Poem by Peya Jakob
O, simple fragile heart! Yet again u've failed me or is it me who has failed u? The signs were there, i should have seen.The clouds were there, dark and forbidding.But i held on 2 the little sunshine, so doing, leading right into the rain.O simple fragile heart! The signs were there, i should have known.The tide was coming in, i should have run.But i dared step into the sea and you were crashed mercilessly against the rocks.O precious heart, the testimony is mine.The pain is yours.But the blame is all mine.I let the world hurt you, I let the dreams haunt you, i let the times mock you.And so the blame is on me for this simple fragile heart has been broken, yet again.
Comments about Yet Again by Peya Jakob
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye