James Lee Watts
You - Poem by James Lee Watts
You Come Into My Life Just By Chance,
And Spin My World Into A Trance.
You make me laugh you make me cry,
I hope are friendship will never die.
If the world would end tomorrow,
I would feel no hurt nor sorrow.
For I know you are my friend,
To the very bitter morbid end.
Comments about You by James Lee Watts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl