You Are Good Murderers Only - Poem by Tweaker Madness
YOU ARE GOOD MURDERERS ONLY
Empty of cosmos are they who hunger after righteousness.
Already are the merciful spent.
Extinct are the pure in heart.
Governed are the meek and of Heaven earn similar disgust.
Your society is a veneered barbarity.
Ye are precocious primitives. Where is your success other than
Comments about You Are Good Murderers Only by Tweaker Madness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl