You Know How I Feel - Poem by Karla Morales
God you know how I feel
Which is hard, to feel or to know
I know that you are here for us.
But I feel that you have abandon us
I know that you care about us
But I feel that you don't care
I don't understand which is hard, the feel part
or the knowing part. Plaese make me understand
I pary every day and pary every night I know you here my pary
but I feel that you don't haer us.
Comments about You Know How I Feel by Karla Morales
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl