Lawrence S. Pertillar
You Know It - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
How can you speak to me,
About what you 'perceive' is disgraceful?
When you are standing on my foot.
And I 'believe' you know it!
Leaving us both not to go anywhere.
Enforcing your wish to have me worship you,
Is not working!
You will always be a fool,
If you think this act advances you.
How could it?
Neither one of us,
Is going absolutely nowhere!
And even though I keep saying it,
You are in disbelief!
Comments about You Know It by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl