Agnes Gabriella Lee
You Make Us Proud - Poem by Agnes Gabriella Lee
You made us proud indeed.
For such wit, strength, humour in you that we see.
For the wrongs we had done,
We must have done something right;
To deserve from you everyday,
a kiss, a smile, a squeeze and a hug.
This is our promise as best of parents we can be;
To love you dearly, our treasured gift.
May you, life brings all riches of colours and happiness, health and peace
to love and serve with joys and with great prosperity.
Comments about You Make Us Proud by Agnes Gabriella Lee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl