You Remain, Alone. - Poem by Alex Arnold
Through me, you lie there.
Through me, you have fallen.
Within touch [are you]
Your face, it haunts the darkness.
In your thin, metallic form, upright.
Many, they will stand over,
Unaware of your presence.
They shall come, and go
While you remain: unknown, unnoticed, unknowable.
I have left you now,
And can never return to you.
Comments about You Remain, Alone. by Alex Arnold
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl