You Were Still Naked. - Poem by Dev Anand
I made you climb up
on the camel.
You leaned on me
and we drove through
the desert in the scorching heat.
I imagine that you are the pretty
princess of the Arabian tales.
In the rocky Caverns
of my secret palace
I invited you lovingly.
You came running to me
into my arms and……
when the morning rays fell
you were still naked
and you did not know it.
Comments about You Were Still Naked. by Dev Anand
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl