Edward Kofi Louis
Your Background - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Round with the truth!
Around the realms of peace and love,
To surround it with positive morals;
Keeping the Sabbaths of Yahweh! !
With righteous laws.
From the realms of realms! !
Reaching down on earth;
Overcoming the odds,
With the muse of righteous morals.
Able to teach,
Able to share,
Able to care for others,
Comforting the hearts of the people with the muse of the truth.
Comments about Your Background by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl