Your Choice - Poem by frank harmon
I will worship my God, the Father in Heaven
I want you to know that God is in control!
Satan has power
But I tell you, his time will come on that hour...
Technology of man is foolishness in God's plan.
Great is the Lord Almighty
He is the Lord
He is God indeed.
People tell me, they don't like to hear about satan and hell.
I'm here to give a powerful message.
That is Heaven and Hell are real!
Where do you want to spend eternity?
In paradise or in torment...
Think about what I say...
Eternity is too long to be wrong!
Well my friends, I've got to go
It's time for me to move on.
Comments about Your Choice by frank harmon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl