Your Kiss - Poem by Katie Wiz
We walked slow down the narrow path,
Not knowing what might happen on our behalf.
We looked into each others eyes, my heart was scared,
You seemed so ready and prepared.
You waited until I was ready, when I was free,
I couldn't bring myself to do it, until you touched me.
We were locked in each others arms, leaned back but still close.
I whispered ' Will you kiss me? ' and then we both...
I remember your face of kindness and pleasure. It was sweet.
I remember wanting to be with you forever. I was swept off my feet.
Comments about Your Kiss by Katie Wiz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl