Your Mind - Poem by FUU Enso
How can I, see the lights?
How can I, know the nights?
Just a dream, or was it real.
no one know, and we never will.
Get my mind, out this body.
Then I'll be free, to eternity.
Love is all, ones will need.
Take it now, why wont you see?
Idealism, is what you follow.
Like a slave, you are in sorrow.
In competition, with another human.
That is your brother, you just don't know it.
See with your mind, not with your eyes.
You can still see, even if you're blind.
Life is too short, there is no time.
To follow another person, until you die.
So free your mind, to elaborate.
Your own reality, in your own mind state.
Comments about Your Mind by FUU Enso
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl