Amanda J. Schmidt
Your Name - Poem by Amanda J. Schmidt
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the tide washed it away.
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the clouds wiped it away.
I wrote your name in the dirt,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.
Comments about Your Name by Amanda J. Schmidt
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda