Your Own Momentum - Poem by Seema Chowdhury
Run your life
On its own momentum
To create a circular effect...
Put aside unpleasant and worry some things
And enjoy the clear and sunny view
With fresh warmth of cool breeze
And run through time swiftly
And from the pile of hard stones
Pick your share of pebbles
And walk your way through life's crowd...
Just simply be aware of your surroundings
And push your emotional button
To live in the present moment
To smoother the texture of life
Under the right circumstances...
So recollect tender memories
To create a magic to cope
The precious gift of a safe journey
Wrapped with courage and laughter
To run your own momentum......
Comments about Your Own Momentum by Seema Chowdhury
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl