albert b. casuga
Zero Point: Am Here - Poem by albert b. casuga
Am here where nothing is everything,
where the stillpoint of our exploration
is exploring beginnings turned
into navel gazing. Where am I?
Am here where mornings crack
into a shiver of twilights breaking
into days and nights, songs and echoes -
whimpers of regret and frenzied halloing
achieved after couplings of living and dying,
of starting and ending, of suns and shadows.
Am in a circle at last
where the hole defines life’s next of kin.
I have come.
Am here where I am going.
Is anybody home?
Comments about Zero Point: Am Here by albert b. casuga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl