Africa Poems - Poems For Africa - Africa. - Poem by Solomon Bright Dankwa | Poem Hunter
Poems about africa. You can read the best africa poems. Browse through all africa poems.
Africa. - Poem by Solomon Bright Dankwa
Africa, my motherland.
The home of my forefathers,
Who were as ignorant as children.
But were as industrious as wild beavers.
They call themselves Africans.
The land of assiduous beings,
Whose skin as coal.
But their masters' as snow.
How good were they at playing that game called slavery
With the then blindfold blacks.
Oh! Mama Africa.
Behold how fantastically majestic
You look on your throne.
Crowned by the sun
Some millennia back.
With your other five associates
exhibiting some kind of curtsy.,
When they see you swagger
Though they feel to stagger.
The land of honey and milk indeed.
The land of money and silk not in need.
Civilization started in Africa.
Victimization altered in Africa.
Nought sought when it fought not.
Rather taught how it thought.
A place of haven.
Yet not heaven.
A place of dainty nature.
Yet not in saintly feature.
There ingenious and gifted Homo Sapiens,
Emanates from nowhere.
Animals and green plants,
Emerging from somewhere.
Where was I at that time?
Where were you at that time?
God bless you.
And your people,
God bless Africans!
Comments about Africa. by Solomon Bright Dankwa
Poems About Africa
- 1. On Being Brought From Africa To America , Phillis Wheatley
- 2. A Far Cry From Africa , Derek Walcott
- 3. Africa , Claude McKay
- 4. Brother Africa , Colin Ian Jeffery
- 5. It's The Africa In Me , Diana van den Berg
- 6. An Africa Thunderstorm , David Rubadiri
- 7. Africa , SEGUN RASAKI
- 8. ! ! Spirit Of Africa , Bob Blackwell
- 9. Born In Africa , St Antoine de la Vuadi
- 10. To The Genius Of Africa , Robert Southey
- 11. Africa , Joseph Seamon Cotter
- 12. A Memorial Of Africa , George MacDonald
- 13. ' My Africa Home , Efe Benjamin
- 14. Mama Africa , Sylvia Chidi
- 15. Africa , Abisoye Sejoro
- 16. Africa Sings , Diana van den Berg
- 17. An Echo From Africa , Clarence Michael James Stani ..
- 18. Africa , Chime Hilary Uchenna
- 19. Africa, My Ancient Home! , Eche Ononukwe
- 20. Don’t Cry For Me Africa , Aldo Kraas
- 21. The Battle Of Shina, In Africa, Fought I.. , William Topaz McGonagall
- 22. Mid Wastes Of Africa A Wanderer Sped , France Preseren
- 23. A Cry From South Africa , James Montgomery
- 24. Oh It Is Africa , lizzie davis
- 25. Africa , TracyLee Eckstein
- 26. (africa Poems) Eagle Metaphor , Pheko Motaung
- 27. Crying 'Africa' , konye ori
- 28. Show Me My Africa! , Siyabonga A Nxumalo
- 29. Africa Has A Soul , kemurl fofanah
- 30. Rise Up Africa , Paul Owusu-Aduening
- 31. Africa My Beginning And Africa My Ending.. , Ernest Makuakua
- 32. To Africa (While I Was There In The Dese.. , Peter S. Quinn
- 33. I Have A Dream Of An Africa , LLM Mbatha
- 34. My Africa , Emmanuel Odum
- 35. Africa , Herbert Nehrlich
- 36. Csi Africa 'Haiku' , Josephe Buchanan
- 37. Daughter Of Africa , Peter Rhodes
- 38. Urban Africa , Edward Kofi Louis
- 39. Africa. , Solomon Bright Dankwa
- 40. Africa , Gopi Krishnan Kottoor
- 41. Rise Up Africa , Matt Ancient
- 42. Africa , Edward Kofi Louis
- 43. Africa , Brynn Fier
- 44. Father Africa , Joseph Oladehinde Ibikunle
- 45. Mama Africa , Lucia Domingos Fula
- 46. Giant Of Africa , Mimiko moruf oluwakayode
- 47. Africa The Dignity Deferred , Anele TheAfrikanSon kaMtheth ..
- 48. South Africa Is Also My Country , Gert Strydom
- 49. Mama Africa , Elijah Ifetayo
- 50. Long Live Africa , Hasmukhlal Amathalallal
New Africa Poems
- Born And Raised In Africa, Edward Kofi Louis
- Africa Soil, Felix Opaleye
- African Pride, Wilson Tinotenda Waison
- Cursed Is You Man Forging A Hoe For An A.., alexander opicho
- Sunshine Africa! !, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Voices Of Africa, Edward Kofi Louis
- Made In Africa 2, Edward Kofi Louis
- The People Of Africa Is Calling, Ayanle Isak
- Somewhere In Africa, Edward Kofi Louis
- Mention The Name, Africa, Yusuff Uthman Adekola
- carpe diem