Baby Poems - Poems For Baby - Our Baby Boy....
Poems about baby. You can read the best baby poems. Browse through all baby poems.
Our Baby Boy.... - Poem by Ravi Sathasivam
When your mother was crying in pain,
I took her to hospital, then I heard your
mother's loud scream along with your soft cry
Your mother brought you into this world as an angel.
You were lying next to your mother innocently
My son, your cry brought tears of love in my eyes
When I looked at you first my heart filled with happiness
You were looking very healthy boy
You were trying to look at me through your fresh new eyes
I saw your tiny legs were rocking in the air
and your tiny hands were clapping for me
I gave one of my fingers to you to hold and you held me tightly
and you want to kiss my finger too
When I wrap you in my arms I felt that my dream come true
We waited for you so long and your arrival made our house lighten
God has listen to our prayers and given you as his gift.
I will be watching you growing up and teach you all the good things
You will be learning all the best and I am sure that you will show me
your best when you wear your cap and gown on your graduation day.
Comments about Our Baby Boy.... by Ravi Sathasivam
Poems About Baby
- 1. Baby Picture , Anne Sexton
- 2. A Baby In The House , Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- 3. Little Brown Baby , Paul Laurence Dunbar
- 4. Baby Mine , Ernestine Northover
- 5. ! Baby Love, Maybe Love , Michael Shepherd
- 6. Baby Charley. , Sidney Lanier
- 7. The Lost Baby Poem , Lucille Clifton
- 8. (013) My Baby Cousin (Lovely Z.. , Risha Ahmed (12 yrs)
- 9. (022) Waiting For The Baby , Risha Ahmed (12 yrs)
- 10. A Baby Asleep After Pain , David Herbert Lawrence
- 11. Sweet Baby , Linda Ori
- 12. His Wife And Baby , Isabella Valancy Crawford
- 13. A Baby Running Barefoot , David Herbert Lawrence
- 14. (l) 5 (My Baby) My Inner Sun , Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil ..
- 15. (015) This Baby Is Wonderful. , Risha Ahmed (12 yrs)
- 16. Baby , hazem al jaber
- 17. Baby, Listen To My Heart! , Sylvia Chidi
- 18. To A Baby Firefly (Preschool) , C.J. Heck
- 19. Baby Brother (Children) , C.J. Heck
- 20. # 12 Haiku Baby - Baby - Baby , A Poet Who Loves To Sing ... ..
- 21. (904) Crack Baby , Melvina Germain
- 22. Caroline-Just Their Baby Girl , Scarlet .....
- 23. I Know A Baby, Such A Baby , Christina Georgina Rossetti
- 24. Baby Eyes. , Bernard Shaw
- 25. Baby Sitter , Robert William Service
- 26. Our New Baby (Children) , C.J. Heck
- 27. Baby , Derrick Parsee
- 28. (l) 6 (My Baby) A New Way Of Life , Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil ..
- 29. Hush A By Baby , Anonymous English
- 30. (q) 5 (Song) Won'T You Baby? ! , Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil ..
- 31. She's My $5000.00 Dollar Baby....But She.. , Ted Sheridan
- 32. Baby Vs Adult , Sylvia Chidi
- 33. The Precocious Baby - A Very True Tale , William Schwenck Gilbert
- 34. Hey Baby , Maggie Estep
- 35. Baby Love, Walk With Me , Sylvia Chidi
- 36. My Baby Plays Music (All Night Long) , Esther Leclerc
- 37. Nature Baby , Jaye (Julianna) Low
- 38. A Baby's First Baby , Harold L. Ellison
- 39. Our Baby Boy.... , Ravi Sathasivam
- 40. Acts On Me My Baby , Frederick Kambemba Yamusangie
- 41. (()) After The Baby , Dee Wright
- 42. ' Baby ' , shakeita hen
- 43. ''Mom, Please Wash Baby Ducky! '' , Mary Nagy
- 44. A Mother Giraffe’s Baby-Kiss! , Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar ..
- 45. A Baby In The Womb , cyclopseven Ram
- 46. ! Poem As Baby , Michael Shepherd
- 47. Baby , Viola Pinkosky
- 48. Happy Birthday Baby Girl...Love Mommy , Jamie Sidwell
- 49. Baby Mine , Lovey Baldwin
- 50. Live Baby, Oh Baby; ; Live To Your Best .. , Heather Cropper
New Baby Poems
- Mama I Am Confused About Babies!, Aisha Masha
- A Baby's Smile (Nursery Rhymes For Ch.., Rajesh Thankappan
- The Rain And My New Born Baby Daughter, Nikhil Parekh
- To Hold A Baby Is To Hold The Angel Of R.., Raymond Sawyer
- Being Someone's Wife, Danish Azam
- I Go To Work, jimmie Saltmarshall
- Our Neighbor's Baby, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Don'T You Luv Her Sadness, reinald vallejo
- I Miss You Like Krayzie By Cloud Nineteen, Michael Jones
- The 27th Stone, Kelly Zion
- carpe diem