Death Poems - Poems For Death - Easter- The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ And The Death Of Death! - Poem by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D., | Poem Hunter
Poems about death. You can read the best death poems. Browse through all death poems.
Easter- The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ And The Death Of Death! - Poem by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Lord Jesus Christ has risen from his grave!
The tomb on third day was an empty cave;
The Savior of mankind has done the feat;
The Evil One Satan has got defeat.
The empty tomb of Jesus Christ is proof:
The tomb-stone rolled aside, away from roof;
Yes, Jesus resurrected as forecast;
The sting of death is now a thing of past.
The second Adam has won over death;
The fear of death needn’t haunt someone on earth;
Death is not end but henceforth beginning
Of Life eternal- mankind’s new meaning.
Jesus, the Light has dispelled all darkness,
That hinders men from Heaven’s happiness;
Jesus, the Way leads all souls to Heaven;
Our Road to Heaven has been made even.
The heart of love infinite won o’er death;
No more can death frighten a soul on earth;
The King of Love has conquered death ‘per se’;
This is the key message of Easter Day.
Our sinless Messiah is alive still,
After his death on cross upon the hill;
God’s only Son is Savior of mankind;
Confess your sins of body and of mind.
Jesus, the Truth has triumphed o’er Satan;
And Hope is born afresh that beckons man;
Children of Adam and of Eve are saved;
The road to Heaven’s glory, Jesus paved.
Denied is Satan of power of death-
Sigh of relief for all souls upon earth;
The gate of Heaven’s wide open to all;
We all can go to God, despite our fall.
Death entered earth through Adam and Eve’s sin;
Christ’s Resurrection is also our win;
The warrior of love has conquered death;
Jesus has brought about the death of Death!
The awesome death is now man’s friendly-foe!
Death puts an end to every strife and woe;
The cruel thief is welcome guest of man;
Man need not fear death in his whole life-span.
Death is the way to Eternity now;
Death is not dreadful as it was once, wow!
Man’s body got back sanctity once lost-
Rejuvenating truth to mankind, vast.
No tomb can hold a man’s body for long;
Death’s silence will be broken by life’s song;
The risen Christ has opened up all tombs-
Even for dead, unborn babies in wombs!
The future of all mankind lies in Christ;
‘Our faith in God’- the flag, we ought to hoist;
Follow the Cross and Heaven’s Gate is nigh,
When we are made too kings by One, most High.
Like Christ, all Christians too can resurrect;
Let’s keep our soul without sinful defect;
The rod for sins has also been absolved;
Redemption of mankind has been resolved.
The holy cross of Christ has paid the price
Of freedom of man’s every sin and vice;
Awaits the Lord with banquet feast for us;
Let us prepare our soul now for this Bliss.
‘Easter- Risen Christ and death of Death! ’
Copyright by Dr John Celes 3-23-2008
Comments about Easter- The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ And The Death Of Death! by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Poems About Death
- 1. Let Me Die A Youngman's Death , Roger McGough
- 2. And Death Shall Have No Dominion , Dylan Thomas
- 3. Death Be Not Proud , John Donne
- 4. Death Is Nothing At All , Henry Scott Holland
- 5. Because I Could Not Stop For Death , Emily Dickinson
- 6. A Dream Of Death , William Butler Yeats
- 7. A Refusal To Mourn The Death, By Fire, O.. , Dylan Thomas
- 8. Nothing But Death , Pablo Neruda
- 9. Father Death Blues , Allen Ginsberg
- 10. An Irish Airman Forsees His Death , William Butler Yeats
- 11. Death , Rainer Maria Rilke
- 12. A Poet's Death Is His Life Iv , Khalil Gibran
- 13. A Death Blow Is A Life Blow To Some , Emily Dickinson
- 14. Death Wants More Death , Charles Bukowski
- 15. A City's Death By Fire , Derek Walcott
- 16. The Beauty Of Death Xiv , Khalil Gibran
- 17. After Death , Sara Teasdale
- 18. A Funeral Poem On The Death Of C. E. An .. , Phillis Wheatley
- 19. On The Death Of A Young Lady Of Five Yea.. , Phillis Wheatley
- 20. The Death Of The Ball Turret Gunner , Randall Jarrell
- 21. Death Xxvii , Khalil Gibran
- 22. A Thought For A Lonely Death-Bed , Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- 23. Gacela Of The Dark Death , Federico García Lorca
- 24. The Death Of Joy Gardner , Benjamin Zephaniah
- 25. First Death In Nova Scotia , Elizabeth Bishop
- 26. Death Leaves Us Homesick, Who Behind , Emily Dickinson
- 27. The Death Of The Hired Man , Robert Frost
- 28. A Ballad Of Death , Algernon Charles Swinburne
- 29. Go Down, Death , James Weldon Johnson
- 30. On The Death Of Anne Brontë , Charlotte Brontë
- 31. Death Fugue , Paul Celan
- 32. Holy Sonnet X: Death Be Not Proud , John Donne
- 33. For The Anniversary Of My Death , William Stanley Merwin
- 34. Death &Amp; Fame , Allen Ginsberg
- 35. On Death , Anne Killigrew
- 36. I Have A Rendezvous With Death , Alan Seeger
- 37. If Death Is Kind , Sara Teasdale
- 38. Love &Amp; Fame &Amp; Death , Charles Bukowski
- 39. Fugue Of Death , Paul Celan
- 40. Death , Heinrich Heine
- 41. On The Death Of That Most Excellent Lady, , Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz
- 42. Death , William Butler Yeats
- 43. On The Death Of A Youn Gentleman , Phillis Wheatley
- 44. As At Thy Portals Also Death , Walt Whitman
- 45. All But Death, Can Be Adjusted , Emily Dickinson
- 46. On Hearing Of A Death , Rainer Maria Rilke
- 47. The Death Of The Flowers , William Cullen Bryant
- 48. Death Stands Above Me, Whispering Low , Walter Savage Landor
- 49. A Death-Bed , Rudyard Kipling
- 50. On Death , Percy Bysshe Shelley
New Death Poems
- Death Is When You Milk It, James McLain
- Death Remembered, Clinton Siegle
- Good Mourning, vasyl miller
- ah tamanrasset southwards oh death, antoine de kom
- Monoku...291, SRIRANJI ARATISANKAR
- He That Loves Life And Also Loves Death .., Joshua Aaron Guillory
- He That Loves Life Also Loves Death Beca.., Joshua Aaron Guillory
- Death Shall Die, Qiniso Mogale
- Life = Death - Volume 8 - Poems On Life,.., Nikhil Parekh
- Life = Death - Volume 6 - Poems On Life,.., Nikhil Parekh
- carpe diem