Fathers Poems - Poems For Fathers - A Fathers Daughter
Poems about fathers. You can read the best fathers poems. Browse through all fathers poems.
A Fathers Daughter - Poem by louis rams
She is the apple in my eye
She is the sun that radiates from the sky
She is the moon and the stars up above
She is my daughter- she is my love.
She brightens up the darkest night
She is my guiding light.
From the second she was born
My life turned completely around
I had purpose, and a love profound.
The smile on her face, and those piercing eyes
“ this was life” - I can’t deny.
When she grabs your finger and
Squeezes it with all her might
It becomes a most beautiful sight.
The time goes by quickly as she starts to grow
And you take her Christmas shopping
Or her first picture show.
When she first starts realizing
What boys are all about
And with her friends, she giggles and shouts.
Then as a father you know, it’s getting
Close to that time
when she will no longer be mine.
She will no longer be daddy s little girl
She has become a gem, a diamond. A pearl.
She is now the treasure that men are seeking
And it’s a thought that I am keeping.
Will they value this treasure the same as me
Because if not-“they better set her free.”
She knows that when she is hurt and in despair
I will never turn my back- I’ll always be there.
She is my life, my blood, my soul
She is the one that keeps me whole.
I will give up everything that I’ve
Gained in this life.
For her I will make the ultimate sacrifice.
Comments about A Fathers Daughter by louis rams
Poems About Fathers
- 1. Anecdote For Fathers , William Wordsworth
- 2. The Landing Of The Pilgrim Fathers In Ne.. , Felicia Dorothea Hemans
- 3. The Fathers , Edwin Muir
- 4. Our Fathers Of Old , Rudyard Kipling
- 5. My Fathers, The Baltic , Philip Levine
- 6. The Fathers , Siegfried Sassoon
- 7. The Landing Of The Pilgrim Fathers , Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- 8. Our Fathers Also , Rudyard Kipling
- 9. An Indian At The Burial-Place Of His Fat.. , William Cullen Bryant
- 10. The Sins Of The Fathers , Stephen Crane
- 11. Fathers And Daughters , Harry J. Couchon Jr
- 12. Your Fathers (1985) , Max Reif
- 13. The Pilgrim Fathers , Felicia Dorothea Hemans
- 14. (((...And A Happy Fathers Day To Yo.. , Theodora (Theo) Onken
- 15. Heavenly Fathers' Day Forever , Michael Shepherd
- 16. Fathers Day (A Reckless Slaughter) , Silent Speaker
- 17. Father Poetry: A Fathers Tribute , Loyd C. Taylor, Sr.
- 18. 0016 Fathers, Sons, And Families , Michael Shepherd
- 19. The Pilgrim's Fathers , John Boyle O'Reilly
- 20. Fathers Anger You , Kirsty Lucas
- 21. Fathers Don'T Grow Old , Jemarie Ragudo
- 22. A Fathers Love Is Forever , Peter Beauregard
- 23. The Fathers , Elizabeth Holmes
- 24. My Fathers Eyes , Karin Elizabeth Martin
- 25. The Graves Of Our Fathers , Charles Mackay
- 26. Fathers Are Wonderful People , Helen Steiner Rice
- 27. Fathers Are The Men From Sky , Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- 28. A Fathers Promise ' For A Daughter ' , Roger Horsch
- 29. Anecdote For Fathers , Sir Arthur Quiller-Couch
- 30. Fathers Dilemma (Daughters Stages) , louis rams
- 31. A Fathers Love , dani fries
- 32. Fathers Day , kevin glenn
- 33. Brothers, Fathers, Sisters, Mothers , Egal Bohen
- 34. To Whom It May Concern... Fathers, Mothe.. , David Beckham
- 35. My Fathers Hand , Elliott B Wrinkleberry
- 36. Father Poetry: Fathers Are , Loyd C. Taylor, Sr.
- 37. What Are Fathers Made Of? , Diane Wright
- 38. Dear Fathers , Otteri Selvakumar
- 39. Fathers , Scarlett Treat
- 40. A Fathers Daughter , louis rams
- 41. To Fathers' , Marilyn Lott
- 42. Day Of The Fathers , Bernard F. Asuncion
- 43. Faith Of Our Fathers Living Still , Barney Rooney
- 44. Fathers Against Sons , nader baheri
- 45. Not All Fathers Will Get A Chance To Cel.. , Elena Plotkin
- 46. Fathers Of Atonement , Frank Bana
- 47. Happy Fathers Day 'Dad' , Poison 9901
- 48. A Fathers Reminiscence... , Jonathan Maldonado
- 49. A Fathers Words To His Child. , R. K. Hart
- 50. Fathers Day Poem (...A Day Late...) , Oscar Mireles
New Fathers Poems
- The Fathers, Rose Marie Juan Austin
- A Country In Distress, Loke Kok yee
- Scenic Irony!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Fathers - Fathers As Good Role Models, Paul Warren
- Fathers, We Have A Question For You, Monica Rupazo
- Plight Of My Generation, Damilare Tella
- Dawn Of A New Age, victoria goddy
- 1000 Years Of Peace, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Fatherless, Charity Nduhiu
- It Takes More Than Titles, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- carpe diem