Honesty Poems - Poems For Honesty
Poems about honesty. You can read the best honesty poems. Browse through all honesty poems.
In All Honesty - Poem by A.j. Binash
The nurse led me from the waiting room
Into a neutral white room
She instructed me to sit
I did as told
A timid breeze blew in through the open window
It tickled my facial hair
And made the nurse's cowlick dance
'What seems to be the problem? '
I cleared my throat and crossed my legs
'I want to blow my fucking brains out'
Another breeze flowed
This one more forceful
Some papers on her desk caught the force
They fell in a gentle seesaw to the ground
I was admitted for 48hour observation.
Their first helpful idea
Was to give me drugs
That didn't even get me high
And a sleeping pill
That had side effects which included painful erections
I awoke the next morning to a nurse checking my vitals
My face flushed while I looked down at my boner
'Everything looks normal-better get up or you'll miss breakfast.'
I sat up and leaned over till I could cross my arms over my lap
'B...B...Be right there'
I sat next to a pale faced skeleton
She was an anorexic with extreme anxiety towards eating
This explains why she took the muffin off her tray
And placed it onto mine
'If you tell anyone about this I will fucking kill you'
I ate the muffin in silence
The rest of my day consisted of group therapy sessions
Their idea of therapy was to give me several worksheets
With various scenarios described
I was then instructed to describe my feelings
Towards each scenario
I just flipped the papers over to the blank side
And wrote a short manuscript of poetry
My last morning there
I met with a therapist
A bland fellow
With a receding hairline and Santa Clause-esque gut
He brought no presents
'We are releasing you today'
'Oh yeah' I said with a smirk 'why is that? '
'Because you're healthy enough'
I coughed into the open air
'But I still want to blow my fucking brains out'
He clicked his pen and scribbled gibberish in his notebook
'Don't worry we'll get you help on the outside'
I knew it was because I had no health insurance
I just wanted to hear him say it
Upon my release
They gave me back my shoe laces and belt
I was taken down a long grey hallway
Paintings of sailboats
And other cliché art were hung on the walls
What they had to do with a hospital
I still contemplate to this day
I walked out the front doors a free man
Into the July sun
A fly began to circle my head
Buzzing in my ear with each 360
I grabbed the fly from the air
And enclosed my fist around it
Blood decorated the inside of my palm
I wiped in onto my jeans
I thought while lighting a cigarette
Comments about In All Honesty by A.j. Binash
Poems About Honesty
- 51. In All Honesty , A.j. Binash
- 52. A Weed......Honesty , ritty patnaik
- 53. Honesty Enriches Mind , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 54. Honesty And The Depth Of It , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 55. Honesty And Virtue , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 56. Honesty With-Held , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 57. Naked Honesty , RIC S. BASTASA
- 58. Wall Of Fear, Honesty And Religion , Ace Of Black Hearts
- 59. Mere Honesty , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 60. Honesty Looses , Hasmukh Amathalal
- 61. Pickle Of Honesty , Antonio Liao
- 62. Loyalty And Honesty , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 63. Atmosphere Of Honesty , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 64. Sense Of Honesty , Maria Sudibyo
- 65. An Honesty Is Felt And Seen , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 66. Honesty And Security , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 67. My Honesty Should Never Offend , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 68. Honesty Of The Souls , Sossi Khachadourian
- 69. Honesty Not , Christina Sunrise
- 70. Fearing The Honesty , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 71. Age With Honesty Should Come , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 72. If An Honesty Is Given , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 73. Honesty , Kaila George
- 74. Honesty Wrote ‘common Sense Solutions' , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 75. Poverty, And Honesty! , Eric Cockrell
- 76. Honesty! , Sossi Khachadourian
- 77. If We Must Talk In Simple Open Honesty , Gert Strydom
- 78. Real Honesty , Hasmukh Amathalal
- 79. People Don'T Have The Policy Of Honesty... , Mahfooz Ali
- 80. No Sexual Honesty , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 81. I Wish To Experience The Honesty Of Roma.. , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 82. Honesty , Maria Sudibyo
- 83. Honesty And Dishonesty , Raj Arumugam
- 84. Loyalty Shades Honesty , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 85. Big Men’s Honesty , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 86. Simple Honesty A Rant , ivor or ivor.e hogg
- 87. Honesty Works Four Ways , Aldo Kraas
- 88. Honesty , Marvin Brato Sr
- 89. Honesty Hurts , Marvin Brato Sr
- 90. Musical Honesty , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 91. Honesty Cannot Manage Wealth , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 92. Awaiting Honesty , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 93. I Praise Your Honesty, But Not Your Mad .. , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 94. Honesty Framed , Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar ..
- 95. Reflecting Honesty , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 96. Relied Upon For Their Honesty , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 97. The Freedom Of What Honesty Gives , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 98. Honesty , Aftab Alam
- 99. The Honesty You Asked From Me To Give , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 100. Listening For Genuine Honesty , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
New Honesty Poems
- Out Of Honesty, Francis Duggan
- Truth And Lies, aya hosam
- Known Opposites, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Honesty, Ryson D'souza
- Honesty Begets Honesty, Norman F. Santos
- Practical-A Try, Ajay Srivastava
- My Own Honesty, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Honesty In Life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku (Honesty Vs Beliefs), Raymond Farrell
- In The Last Moments, Michael Ryan.
- carpe diem