Money Poems - Poems For Money - Oh To Be Wealthy And Famous - Poem by Francis Duggan | Poem Hunter
Poems about money. You can read the best money poems. Browse through all money poems.
Oh To Be Wealthy And Famous - Poem by Francis Duggan
Oh to be wealthy and famous living in a big house by the sea
With a Rolls Royce in my garage of money worries quite free
Seen as a successful person with heaps of money to spend
Everyone would want to know me everyone would be my friend.
I could help the poor and needy for others I could do good
I could help you out then poor fellow instead of saying I would help you if I could
Money it speaks every language pity the poor and downtrod
Surely there is nothing greater than money the great paper god.
I could do wonders with money help those in dire poverty
Be an example to others to worthy causes donate generously
Instead I struggle for survival one of the poor of our Street
Life for me an uphill battle struggling for to make ends meet.
Oh to be wealthy and famous the wealthiest man in the Town
I could be generous with money help those financially down
Instead I am just a poor battler who would wish to be my friend
I who must be careful with money and count every dollar I spend?
Comments about Oh To Be Wealthy And Famous by Francis Duggan
Edgar Allan Poe
Poems About Money
New Money Poems
- Money, Pravat Kumar Mandal
- Oddity Holiday April Fools And Saint Pat.., Clinton Siegle
- Oddity Holiday Valentine Day, Clinton Siegle
- Is Money That Life, inguruwattadewage pushpadewa
- It's All Money Honey, Attoor Sreekanthanezhuthachan
- I Want And Feel I Need To Deal With The .., Joshua Aaron Guillory
- Legalism Is The Law Of Money And Value, .., Joshua Aaron Guillory
- Legalism Is The Law Of Currency, Money O.., Joshua Aaron Guillory
- Legalism Is The Law Of Money, Currency O.., Joshua Aaron Guillory
- The Power Of Money, Rohan Razi
- carpe diem