(1) Beautiful pens are not necessary for beautiful writings.
(2) Beautiful wives are not necessary for beautiful domestic atmosphere.
(3) Beautiful eyes are not necessary to trace beauty.
(4) Beautiful dreams are not enough for beautiful deeds.
(5) Beauty creators are often not externally beautiful.
(6) Beauty lovers can find beauty even in dark and ugly things.
(7) Morality is the beauty of soul.
(8) Often beautiful souls hide behind ugly bodies and ugly souls behind beautiful bodies.
(9) Beauty of body is rare but the beauty of soul is the most rare.
(10) Each sense has its beauty but the beauty of seeing is the most common.