Rachel Ann Clark
Biography of Rachel Ann Clark
I was born in Brisbane, Australia and I moved to the Gold Coast after just a year and have been living there since. I'm 17 years old, just graduated school in 2007, and am doing a Bachelor of Journalism at Bond University.
I love music; singing and playing guitar and I am also a photographer.
and an Actress - My photo is a screenshot from a scene did.
[Feel free to send me a message and I promise that I'll take the time to reply.]
Rachel Ann Clark's Works:
Rachel Ann Clark Poems
* Story: 'The Oppressed Angel'
- 5. Feb.2008 - ** I would like comment on whether or not I should bother finishing this... This is the pre-chapter 1. I will write in chapters and if people like each I will add another until the story is done... Your comments are valued.
* Poem: 'Call For Help'
- 4. May.2006 - A heart forever beating to the rhythm of my pain
- 9. May.2006 - The kids at school were mean to her
- 8. Feb.2006 - Euphemism -
Poem: 'Killing Innocence'
- 25. Feb.2006 - A broken disembodied soul
- 25. Feb.2006 - *This is about the apathy, numbness and nothingness that some people feel... Abrupt and tragic.
Poem: 'silver Lined Clouds'
- 30. Apr.2006 - A wise person once told me,
Poem: 'Melting With Time'
- 30. Apr.2006 - Our friendship like ice Slowly melting with time
Poem: 'Picture Frame'
- 3. Apr.2006 - Smiling faces so unfamiliar Staring back from behind broken glass
- 27. Apr.2006 - I found myself a bystander
Poem: 'Lost Moments'
- 3. June.2006 - She looks at you, eyes meet, and you both look away
Poem: 'Breaking Through'
- 24. June.2006 - A glimmer through my curtain, but one dropp of sunlit beauty
Poem: 'Vanashing Point'
- 27. Feb.2006 - ** To me this highlights the importance of being there for people and simply saying even 'Hi' to a person you don't know - you could be the hope they've been waiting on.
- 25. Feb.2006 - As I disappear into the dark
Poem: 'Call For Help'
A heart forever beating to the rhythm of my pain
Words so sweet and caring, words that never came
The voice inside me screaming, calling to the world
Crying out so desperately I don’t see how far I fell–
Fell into this eternity of endless reigning hell
Crying out so desperately, my silence screaming, “Help! ”