Ramesh T A
Biography of Ramesh T A
Born on 28th August 1950, native of Madurai, Tamil Nadu, the Author T.A. Ramesh is educated and living in Pondicherry, India. Though an undergraduate in Physics, he is a postgraduate in English Literature and Personnel Management as well. After working as an industrialist in Sri Lakshminarayana Industries, Pondicherry for 22 years, he is occupied in writing poems and essays since 1989 and is publishing books from 1996 on.
He has written Poetry books like Dreams, Ideas and Realities; The Vision of Life; Soaring High to Sublimity; Pearls of Micro Poetry; Gems of Human Life; The World of Man; Human Life; World Life; Dreams And Realities Of Life; The Game Of Life, The Life of Man, Life of The World, World Peace and New Poems so far; 2 Non-Fiction books, The Creation of One World; and One Human World and one Novel, The Halo Dreams.
His first Poetry Book, DREAMS, IDEAS AND REALTIES was published by Minerva Press, India in 2000. His Non-Fiction book, THE CREATION OF ONE WORLD was published by The Halo Papers, India in 2000 and as E Book by www.lulu.com in Feb.2010.
From 2005 he is occupied in publishing his poems and articles on internet. Along with 33 dignitaries who have made achievements in various fields, T.A. Ramesh was also awarded as the Best English Book Author by the Sourashtra Community Welfare Chamber at Madurai, India on 20th March 2005.
He has been selected as one of the 30 poets filtering from 2150poets scrutinized and unanimously approved by 100 world Editors for publishing their poems in www.theenchantingverses.co.nr as well as in The Enchanting Verses International magazine of May 2008.
He is also selected as an Indian Executive Committee Elite member for the forum, United Minds For Peace Society, www.umfps.co.cc in January 2009.
His Poetry Videos like Colourful Flowers and Water of Life are released by www.youtube.com and www.myspace.com in August 2009.
T A Ramesh is elected by poll as the Poet of the Year 2010 in www.CCPOETS.COM. He is the Second Prize Winner in the Workshop # 17 competition on Justice for the year 2010 in www.boloji.com.
Special Commendation Award for Writer in English is presented to Shri.T.A.Ramesh by BVK Foundation under Sourashtrian Achievers Award category on 11th August 2013 in SITCON 2013 Conference organised by Sourashtra Chamber of Commerce at Raja Muthiya Mandram, Madurai, Tamilnadu, India.
He is honoured with the publication of two of his poems, Passionate Longing of Rose, and Singing Songs in Sonnet Long translated in Romanian language in an Anthology of International Poetry called Geneza Visurilor in Nov.2014 in Romania.
Also, in July 2016, T A Ramesh is honoured with the publication of three of his poems like One World Utopia, Heaven of Earth and One World Union in an Anthology of Poetry for World Unity Against Racism by Our Poetry Archive.
LIST OF BOOKS WRITTEN BY T A RAMESH
Novel and Short Story:
1. THE HALO DREAMS (1988)
2. SHORT STORY COLLECTION (1992)
3. THE CREATION OF ONE WORLD (1997)
4. One Human World (2003)
5. HUMAN WORLD (2008)
6. New World Order (2015)
7. PEARLS OF MICRO POETRY Vol.1 (21.7.2009)
8. PEARLS OF MICRO POETRY Vol.2 (20.10.2009)
9. PEARLS OF MICRO POETRY Vol.3 (29.1.2010)
10. PEARLS OF MICRO POETRY Vol.4 (6.3.2010)
11. PEARLS OF MICRO POETRY Vol.5 (16.8.2010)
12. PEARLS OF MICRO POETRY Vol.6 (1.9.2010)
13. PEARLS OF MICRO POETRY Vol.7 (21.9.2010)
14. PEARLS OF MICRO POETRY Vol.8 (8.3.2011)
Poetry - 1:
15. DREAMS, IDEAS AND REALITIES (1994)
16. THE VISION OF LIFE (1999)
17. SOARING HIGH TO SUBLIMITY (2002)
Poetry - 2:
18. GEMS OF HUMAN LIFE (23.5.2009)
19. THE WORLD OF MAN (19.7.2009)
20. W O R L D L I F E (10.9.2009)
21. H U M A N L I F E (6.10.2009)
22. D R E A M S A N D R E A L I T I E S O F L I F E (2.11.2009)
23. T H E G A M E O F L I F E (8.12.2009)
Poetry - 3:
24. T H E L I F E O F M A N (5.2.2010)
25. LIFE OF THE WORLD (10.3.2010)
26. NEW POEMS (11.8.2010)
27. RANDOM POEMS (26.10.2010)
28. MODERN POEMS (28.12.2010)
29. W O R L D P E A C E (25.1.2011)
Poetry - 4:
30. POEMS IN VARIETY (3.2.2011)
31. WORLD LOVE LIFE (13.3.2011)
32. WORLD OF NATURE (17.4.2011)
33. DREAMS, ROMANCE AND REALITIES (31.7.2011)
34. ROMANCE, FANTASY AND REALITY (13.9.2011)
35. NATURE, LOVE AND LIFE (4.10.2011)
Poetry - 5:
36. DREAMS AND LOVE UNIQUE! (10.11.2011)
37. BLOSSOMING FLOWERS UNIQUE (5.1.2012)
38. Crops of Ideas (12.2.2012)
39. WORLD OF POETRY (POEMS IN VARIETY) (21.3.2012)
40. Romantic Poems (7.5.2012)
41. LOVE, LIFE, NATURE POEMS (14.7.2012)
Poetry - 6:
42. ROMANCE AND REALITY OF LIFE (18.8.2012)
43. Nature, Friendship and Changes (16.9.2012)
44. POETIC CELEBRATION (1.11.2012)
45. STORMS, FESTIVALS AND ROMANCE (9.12.2012)
46. Cherished Dreams, Art and Love (16.1.2013)
47. LOVE FOREVER (3.3.2013)
Poetry - 7:
48. ARTS, POETS AND POETRY (14.4.2013)
49. POETRY, LIFE AND ADVENTURE (1.6.2013)
50. CHANGE FOR THE BETTER (9.7.2013)
51. ROMANTIC ADVENTURE AND WORLD LIFE (4.8.2013)
52. FRIENDSHIP, POETRY AND DREAMS COME TRUE (18.9.2013)
53. ART, NATURE AND CULTURE (13.10.2013)
Poetry - 8:
54. KEEP OPTIONS OPEN FOR ONE WORLD (17.11.2013)
55. TRAVEL WITH A SIGH OF RELIEF (27.12.2013)
56. Open A New Diary (29.1.2014) Vol.1
57. Open A New Diary (25.2.2014) Vol.2
58. Open A New Diary (11.4.2014) Vol.3
59. Open A New Diary (4.6.2014) Vol.4
Poetry - 9:
60. Open A New Diary (1.8.2014) Vol.5
61. Open A New Diary (5.9.2014) Vol.6
62. Open A New Diary (10.10.2014) Vol.7
63. Open A New Diary (3.11.2014) Vol.8
64. Open A New Diary (11.12.2014) Vol.9
65. Open A New Diary (14.1.2015) Vol.10
Poetry - 10:
66. Love of Nature (12.2.2015)
67. High Value of Love (30.3.2015)
68. Shaping Things Out of Chaos (19.5.2015)
69. Love in Nature or Dreams (25.6.2015)
70. Play of Fate (26.7.2015)
71. Grey Blanket (19.8.2015)
Poetry – 11:
72. Good and Bad Life (9.9.2015)
73. In Pursuit of Spiritualism (10.10.2015)
74. Day and Night Life (10.11.2015)
75. Fury of Nature and Man’s Life (17.12.2015)
76. See Things as They Really Are! (16.1.2016)
77. The World We Live In (15.2.2016)
Poetry – 12:
78. Our World of Nature (24.3.2016)
79. Old and New (18.4.2016)
80. A Place of One’s Own (11.5.2016)
81. A Cynosure of Heaven (16.6.2016)
82. Grace of Nature (12.7.2016)
83. The Painted Picture (12.8.2016)
Poetry - 13:
84. Nostalgia (19.9.2016)
85. Art of Beauty (10.11.2016)
86. The Island (31.12.2016)
87. All for Benefit (30.1.2017)
88. We Have Time in the World (27.2.2017)
89. Joy of Colourful in All (21.4.2017)
Poetry - 14:
90. World Life of Man (30.5.2017)
91. All are Part of Nature (6.7.2017)
92. Human Life in the World (8.9.2017)
93. A world of Contradictions (7.11.2017)
94. Dreams and Achievements (9.12.2017)
Ramesh T A's Works:
Dreams, Ideas And Realities, Minerva Press, India
The Creation of One World, The Halo Papers, India
- Great Artist's Way Of Life! -new-
- Overcoming Winter Rigour! -new-
- Save Democracy By Watchfulness! -new-
- Winter Horror Tale! -new-
- Love Or Hate, Chain Of Contact Is There! -new-
- A Boon Of Mind! -new-
- Life Is A Challenge! -new-
- Life Is A Dream! -new-
- New World Of Ideas! -new-
- And History Repeats Itself! -new-
- Art And Nature Great Boon Of Life! -new-
- What Is Talent Or Genius? -new-
- Knowledge Gives Confidence To Explore My... -new-
- Do What's Possible To Have A Good End An... -new-
Ramesh T A Poems
Songs Of The Singing Bird!
The unknown singing bird sang Several songs for some years; The songs of the singing bird Soon created news and history!
India, The Land Of Beauty And Greatness!
As a sparkling Diamond among the nations India stands beautifully in shape and size On the Map of the World attracting all! For, India, the land of beauty and greatness
A Good, Bad, Ugly Society!
An Eternal Divine Mother Of Love!
The most beloved soul of my grand aunt has passed away Friday night donating her eyes and body to medical college For study purpose to medical students aspiring to achieve great feat in medical line for serving human society ever!
A Win In Contest!
For winning in contest Both intelligence and luck are needed Though great skill is!
A Beacon Of Love!
Lonely as a cloud I was walking on the beach; Pain of love lost I was trying to forget in Nature. Reclined I on a sand meadow musing over Moon.
A Balance Of Power Game!
Stock piling of weapons has triggered Arms race! Arms race is going on since the end of World War II. In the Cold war period it went on between USA & USSR; Now the game of balance of power goes between nations!
Economic Development Of A Nation!
Can economic development of a nation be based on Mere economic statistics only that shows rate of Growth and status of deficit every month of a year?
A Balancing Act Of Nature A Wonder!
Countless Stars as the sands of seashores of the world In the dark night Sky shine bright in the wonderful Space! As the falling sands into the hole of the hour glass of time Stars disappear in the Black Holes of galaxies in the Universe!
Balance Between Marriages And Divorces!
Marriages and divorces are balancing with each other nowadays! Why should there be so many divorces so early and fast now? Are the marriages made from blind love without any guarantee? It looks so funny to read about such loves, marriages and divorces!
A Beastly Machine Man Life!
Living away from Nature many are stranded nowhere, From where know not where to proceed or what to do! Mechanically trained in the name of discipline all lose all And never able to realise what is their natural self here!
Retrospection And Resolution For New Yea...
A year end before current year, severe storm ravaged south; Before last year, cloud bursting rain inundated many buildings; Current year has witnessed rains now and then with storm now!
Relentless November Rain!
Waiting for friend's response I browse on The Computer late night after the current Has come as rain is heavily lashing out...!
A Beauty Natural Is True!
Is beauty woman? Is beauty Art? Is beauty Nature? Man explores beauty
A Waiting To Unleash!
Too much grief due to communal conditions,
Too much anger due to nonsensical notions,
Too much rigid restrictions due to obligations
Make one a poet at last to pour emotion in poems!
At such a time and mood can there be any form
Being followed according to regular poetic models
Usually known to all including both poets and critics
Who can comment and criticize according to fashion?