Randy Bolante Jr
Randy Bolante Jr Poems
- The Lost In Touch Lowering my eyes in these Wondry hills I ...
- A Letter To A Silent Lady Towards those dark sleepy ...
- Philippines! ! My Philippines!... Philippines! ! My ...
- The Time Will Tell How much I love you? One could never ...
- For The Memories Of How Good W...
- Being A Parent Being A Parent My dear parents! My dear ...
- Now I’m Here I’ve swallow you’re given kindness the cup of ...
My name is Randy,16 years of age. I never ever got a chance to compile all my poems, for I'm not that much good with it, but I always try.The best thing that I write about poetry that i can say i can be more proud of, is long poem, 'pakingan ang tinig' well that was poem about filipino beggars it was full of moral lessons and parables. I'm more busy finishing my novels. The about to be finished ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Randy Bolante Jr
The Lost In Touch
Lowering my eyes in these Wondry hills
I loathe myself in lies
Seeing a dark tree and a plain surroundings
I feel myself thinking
Letters, Letters! Were O those awesome words
that you sweet girl tried throw me these summer curse?
Realizing your vivid tender curl
as soft silent noise occurs
a voice will speaks so whole
'When did I comprehend you?
why do i miss you?
Steel my heart is,
It melts in the sights of you
Live or die, come what may'
Then I'll say
I miss you amidst this air kiss
while I'm in my fantasizing dreading ...